The overall scope of the pilot project is delineated as follows:
- 1. Establishment of Digital Agriculture Data Resource Center at PMAS-AAUR with the capability to utilize Big Data & AI at Federal/ Central level.
- 2. Provision and Installation of IoT Equipment at selected R&D Institutions and selected Farms.
- 3. Provision and Installation of IoT-based hydro-metrological and solar power systems at selected farm locations.
- 4. Establishment of Smart Farms: one each in South Punjab (Irrigated) and North Punjab (Arid area).
- 5. Biological Development of Soil Microbes for Bio-Product Formulation.
- 6. R&D Studies for Redesigning, Standardization and Digitalization of Indigenously-
manufactured Tools and Machinery.
- 7. Provision of farms imaging services using remote sensing satellite and UASs.
- 8. Provision and Installation of IoT-based hydro-metrological and solar power systems at selected farm locations.
- 9. Trainings and Capacity building of R&D, Farmers & Local Technology Experts.
- 10. Third Party Evaluation Study and Consultancy for preparation of RSD and RFPs.